Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ramble, ramble, DIE!

*sniffs* mmm. Chicken and peppers are what's for dinner for me! Gonna put some of it in a salad for work tomorrow... so good. mmm.

I think this weekend I'm gonna take full body pics and post them and start a workout routine. Then I think either every week or every other week I will repost pics so I can see my progress. I don't seem to do anything unless I have a set goal... so let's see, it's July... sooo I think my goal will be to go down a pant size by September? and losing at least 15 to 20 pounds? I dunno, my goals seem to adjust lol.

I keep meaning to make an appointment to get my hair cut and dyed, but things keep coming up and draining my money! I think I'll try and make an appointment in August for after work one day... All the over-time I'll be working sure will help. Hells yes.

I've been buying a lot of make-up lately... I think I'm gonna start wearing some. Make me purty lol I ordered a lot of Avon make-up and went to the store and got some new cover-up. I really need to look into how to wear make-up the right way, so I don't end up looking like a whore lol

This post is kinda all over the place. Maybe I'll go through all of the stuff I've been looking into in another post... So many thoughts!

No comments: