Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Procrastination is bad, M'Kay?

I got to go home early from work today... AAAAND my kitten just went for a swim in the toilet, awesome.

I've been on an asparagus kick the past few days! God, the stuff is so good. Mmmm :) I just hate the "side effects"... oh well. I haven't been doing too good with cutting out the junk, though... it's hard to do when you're so used to eating whatever you want when you want it... I've slowly been weening myself off of the junk. I'm not quite there yet... but I'm getting close... er!

I'm going back to 8 hour shifts at work so I will be able to start exercising again, hopefully. I really need to get a new sensor bar for my Wii so I can play Wii Fit and EA Sports Active. Until then my reclining bench and exercise bike will be fine :D

Once I start working out I think I'm going to post weekly pics. Hopefully some positive comments will help keep me on track! I need motivation... oi oi oi.

(I'm such a procrastinator)

No comments: