Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mmm Cake

Don't you just hate it when you decide to go on a diet and you get hit with people and their baked goods?! That was a pretty kick ass piece of carrot cake, though. Mmm.

I'm already seeing an improvement in my skin from eating slightly better and taking more time to wash and hydrate my face before and after bed. Just using cosmetic wedges instead of my fingers is making a huge difference. It's awesome :D I wonder how good I can get my skin to look :D

The only thing that I really need to look into improving, that I can't figure how to do, is something for my stretch marks... I hate them and I can't seem to find anything that helps... although I haven't really tried that much either. I look things up ad some things people swear by, others bash into the ground. I hear using vitamin E in lotion helps? maybe I should try that...

No comments: