Saturday, August 1, 2009

New stuffs!

I ordered a bunch of shtuff from Avon! I got most of it the other day, it's pretty awesome. I haven't tried most of it out, cept on the back of my hand. But I got some stay put powdered eyeshadow and that stuff doesn't move! I love it. I might have to put some make-up on and do my hair to take some pics :D I'me supposed to take body pictures anyways... so hmm.

I didn't do all that great on my diet the past week. I haven't been feeling all that well and didn't go shopping. So I didn't exercise or eat all that great :\

And my 360 died to no Netflix or DVDs for a while... maybe that'll give me more motivation to exercise? I think I'll just be bored and watch on demand TV though lol ohhh well

Bah... I lost my train of thought.

LATERZ

No comments: